Tuesday, 8 July 2014

Afghan Scenery - Derelict tractor


This was done specifically for a group Build on the Guildwargamers Forum, it was always in the box to be done with my other Afghan stuff, now its done. I changed my mind as to how it was going to be done, originally the plan was to have it with  an Afghan driver and a trailer, however that didn’t happen. Now it’s a non -specific tractor under repair to populate a forgotten yard somewhere, ....only one owner!
It's a 1/76th (I think) plastic and diecast, picked up from Modelzone, pulled apart and a full repaint. I kept the blue theme as it suited a non-specific time/location. Steering wheel replaced with a PE one from Dan Taylor Modelworks http://www.dantaylormodelworks.com/steering-wheels-117-p.asp Groundwork is scraps of balsa. I may add a toolbox/oil-can to the scene?